Thursday, April 23, 2009

This one's going downtown

So my daughter is 3 yrs old and was sent to the principal's office today for saying no to the teacher...alright world, brace yourself, little Hallie D has officially had her coming out party!

Listening to a little Passion Worship album tonight before I head up for bed. On it is a great song called Wonderful King. Here are the words, they are very simple:

You are here because of grace, because of love
We are here because of You, because of You
You fill our hearts with more than we can hold inside and so we sing
Beautiful Savior, Wonderful King

Great song if you haven't heard it, it's on the Our Love is Loud album. Reminds me of the truth that we serve a God who loves us desperately, so much that he would send his son to die for us. I can't imagine doing that, I can't possibly understand...all I can do is accept. Lord, thanks for being a God who can't be understood, who loves far beyond what we can even imagine, who is wonderful.

No comments: